Sunday, September 21, 2008

Anti Disloyalty Bitch!!!

At noon,I cooked spaghetti and chicken soup as my lunch.Afterthat went to Leisure Mall.Planned to watch movie.Yet,part of the new movies are still coming soon and the rest I've already watched.Ended up,we just walked around in the mall. =(

At night,I've date my family at cheras 不见不散restaurant to have ours dinner.Since i got my salary for so long,but still havn't spend them a meal.This time satu kali settle them,haha..Total amount for 6 person is RM112.25.I think it is worth.Thanks to my parents and jim for being my drivers when i needed to work. =)
Damn hate the disloyalty bitch!!Feeling like to slap her!Fine...I would never count with a bitch!! Calm down Belindle.............

2 comments:

elsalimin said...

waahhhh!!!

what happened seipo?who u talking about?which sister? 2nd sis?

S'NG said...

hahaha!calm down bell!
cool down yourself ya~~
angry with people will only make ourself older faster.