Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nice to meet u,Little Charlie~!!! =)

Sorry that few days didn't update my blog because these days my life were almost the same.Sleep,eat,watch TV and taken medicine,quite boring in these few days.

This afternoon Sarah came to my house wif her Charlie.OMG...it is kinda cute!! When my dad and jim saw Charlie,their first minded were thinking of the way to cook it.My dad was suggested it cooking in a covered vessel and jim was suggested it cooking in spicy taste or steamboat style,muahaha.My dad still used a lighter to tease little Charlie,poor Charlie!!

Little Charlie on my hand...kinda cute..poor charlie (**got a blur owner**)

When time reach to evening,my house just left my 2nd sister and I.i felt very boring,that's why I found a horror movie from jim's laptop.OMG,it is incredible disgusting!!Initially my sister and I still planned to cook spaghetti as ours dinner.Ended up,we were no more appetite to eat spaghetti.Therefore,we decided to wait for mummy ta pao for us ,poor us =(


No comments: