Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My first blog!

I think this is the second time i have my own blog.The first blog i had was Xanga which is introduced by my friends Elsa and Sarah.In the end,its life still can't be last long...Suddenly feeling like to have a blog,to release my feeling n life stories,perhaps this is the right place to let me release my feeling.

Today(Tuesday),jim fetched me to my agency office to collect salary.Feeling great to hold 2k!! (half is mine,half is belongs to rachel).Afterthat,we went to have our lunch at foodcourt which is near by my house.Actually i taken my lunch at home,that's why i only ordered a coconut drink.After taken lunch,we went to buy TOTO,this is our first time to share buy TOTO,moreover this is my first time to buy TOTO!!Actually we just want to try our luck,but MONEY he paid la..haha~!!

At night,after dinner at my house jim n I were going to Midvalley for our movie MONEY NOT ENOUGH 2 which is 9.30pm show.When he was dinning at my house,i kept chasing him to eat faster,because every time we sure late for our show.Around 9p.m we reached to midvalley.I kept chasing him to walk faster,worry there is no more tickets for us.Yet,he still slow motion,arrggg~!!When i ready to purchase tickets,suddenly in front of my face had pop up two movie tickets!!ahaha..that is very suprised!Then,he told me the tickets he bought it before came to my house take dinner...Thank you dear....!! I think i must thumbs up for this movie,it is greatly draw out our current life which is inflation,economy problem and as well as the Maternal Love!! It's touching my heart and I was crying like hell in the cinema.I think i will buy a DVD for my parents to watch it,since they don't like to watch movie in cinema,but pirate one la..hahaha~!

You demanded me to grow taller again,sigh..Actually I really like to be myself,don't really like to have any changes,perhaps in your mind what i said all are the excuses to you.But,I just don't like to force myself to do something that I don't like.It is same theory as I ask you to change your bad temper right?But,you are same in given me excuse which is guy must have temper only can success in doing their stuffs.Everytime only you're right,what I said are bull shit.Anyway,i will give myself a try if it can make you feel happy because i know u as well as sacrified a lot of things for me.Glad to have you...**appreciate**


No comments: