Monday, September 22, 2008

Say NO to KFC!!!

My friend just sent me an email.It is talking about my favourite fast food KFC & McD.Here are part of the attached pictures:

The famous KFC & McD


Everytime when we want to order at KFC,but still have such many drumsticks or chicken wings for us?


This is because of Americans have injected some chemical inside the chicken's body,causing them fast growing in two weeks time.Therefore,they can transfer all those chickens to China and earn more money.


That's why those chickens once they born out are all without fur,moreover got extra few legs or wings

The rest of their parts/organs are used to be our "side orders" at KFC restaurant,OMG!

We seldom could able to see foreigners eat at KFC/McD.As we known that KFC is innovated by foreigner,yet they dislike to eat,what is the reason?I think it is obvious right?Western fast foods are always our chinese people's favourite,especially kids!!That's why nowaday kids are almost overweight.Please stay far away to western fast food!! I hope i could be able to do it,haha...



3 comments:

S'NG said...

Glad im a vegetarian but still the picture make me feel like vomitting.

Omar B. said...

Come to America, and you'll see that Americans eat at the same fast food places you do. (I don't because I respect my body).
And the reason why those "Western" fast food places are so popular where you are is because people buy from them.
Finally, if you think western farming practices are bad, you should check out shrimp farms in China:

http://www.businessinsider.com/disgusting-truths-about-asian-aquaculture-2012-10

Omar B. said...

Also, chickens are abused on factory farms - this is true. But they are not born without feathers. Those pictures are obviously fake.