Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hair Cut

This morning went to Midvalley with Vyon and Anne.This is because Vyon asked us to accompany her to meet an agent to discuss an upcoming job.Unfortunately,the wages is only RM70/day + commission(RM5/voucher).The job scope is selling fitness gym voucher at subang area.Once i heard that,i told him I can't commit at all because have other job to work,haha!

After the shortly interviewed,Anne,Vyon and I went to Kim Gary to have our lunch and chit chat since we had long time no meet.Actually I planned to have my hair cut after our lunch.Oh my godness,almost the hair saloons i went to ask also RM88++ for only wash and cut!! Anyone can introduce me a salon to have my hair cut,cheap and nice please~Ended up I asked my mom come to fetch me back since there is so much expensive.Afterthat my mom fetched me to kuchai lama a boutique to look for my white colour pant because I plan to buy a white skinny jeans,but there is only L size left,too bad~!! =(
ELSA,your birthday finally ENDED!! yoohhooooo......Thanks god!!! haha

5 comments:

elsalimin said...

sei8po!!!!

ahahahahaha=)

midvalley salons sure expensive.try kuchai lama or bangsar?lolss...

My Life, My Style& My Way !!! said...

which salon 1st...dun tell me kuchai lama lastime u perm tat shop wo..do1 le

S'NG said...

hahaha!eh bell,elsa will come bek de lorr,i dun thk her bday end at today.haiz.
try to cut at sg wang or time square la,more choices for you to choose.

elsalimin said...

ahahahahaha!!! yeahhh! i will still come back to claim my present.

ohh yeahhh.i think u should cut in sg wang or Timesquare since u want cheaper haircuts.and soo many choices there.

i actually dont like kuchai lama.in fact, i HATE kuchai lama liao.that stupid yin! wont believe her anymore....LOLssss

My Life, My Style& My Way !!! said...

haha..i decided to hair cut at cheras there.the salon name Salon ZEX workshop.This is d salon that incharging in hair style for astro talent ,astro gogoTrendy program's emcee...lastime my frend tried their service there.very gud effect.and it is not reli expensive.tats y i wanna hv a try at there.hehe