Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to ELSA!!!

Wow...today (wednesday) was a so called meaningful day to me because at least I no need to stay bored at home.This morning I was received Wei Ee's call(xian's friend) about the upcoming celcom job.That was Xian's mummy fetched us to their Puchong office,moreover her mummy was waiting us since 3p.m until 5.20p.m at old town restaurant,awesome mother~!!The training was started at 3p.m,ended around 5.20p.m.Actually I still have to be comfirm friday I can work for them or not due to my college timetable because it still haven't announce to us.Hope
friday there is no class for me,pray hard!!Then,i can fulfill all the working days.

After training,xian and I went to a photo centre which is nearby my house area to take our passport size photos.It was taking our 15-20 minutes time to collect the photo,RM14 for 6pcs photos plus a photo softcop,cheap and efficient right?Yet,I taken it in twice because my face look extremely big.I hate to take passport size photo because could not be able to adjust nice angle.Let's me show you guys my photo here:

How do you think about this?haiz....

While waiting for the photo,I was accompanied Xian and her mother dined at a vegetarian shop,nice food at there,but i can't dine at there since my mom has cooked.

After dinner,I went to Pavilion watched movie with the small eye one.We watched "DEATH RACE".Nice movie,but quite cruel and disgusting.Perharps like this only can gave us the excited feeling,haha!

Oh ya,one more thing!! ELSA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! May all your dreams come true!! Remember study hard,don't too wild at there,haha~!!Don't worry,i will give you present.My lowyat.net still have a lot of your girls clothes can't be selling out,the rest I will give you as your present when you come back from aussie,muaksss!!haha....Happy Birthday my dearest SA~

2 comments:

elsalimin said...

ahahahahahaha!!!!

sei8po!!! i saw ur comment on my blog too! shit u man!!!

and thanks alot for the wish!!missing u guys alot! i know u all cant wait to celebrate with me.so dont worry ok? SASA will be back reall soonnnn!!!! sooo be patient ooOOoooo!!!
*muakssss*

S'NG said...

damn you Bell!we din promise her about the present.you celeb with her la!wuhahahaha!